Call For A Free Consultation:


Avoid Accidents and Tickets by Avoiding Distracted Driving

When it comes to auto accidents and consequent injuries and tickets, one of the biggest culprits is distracted driving.

To be sure, almost everyone has driven distracted at one time or another. Looking at smart phones, eating, drinking, playing music, and parenting kids in the ...

Why is Driving Under the Influence Such a Big Deal?

Having a drink or two after work doesn't seem to be a major issue to you. In fact, consuming small amounts of alcohol, especially when you have something to eat, is not likely to drive your blood alcohol level above the legal limit. Even ...